Tuesday 6 March 2012

Kött är den nya tobaken?

Animaliska produkter dödar fler amerikaner än vad tobaken gör idag.

“Eszterhas wrote in his tobacco mea culpa, "My hands are bloody; so are Hollywood's. My cancer has caused me to attempt to cleanse mine. I don't wish my fate upon anyone in Hollywood, but I beg that Hollywood stop imposing it upon millions of others."
He could just as easily have been writing about animal foods, which is why I was delighted to read
Mark Bittman's recent New York Times column in which he noted that meat consumption is down more than 10 percent since 2007. It seems that more and more people are catching on to the perils of animal foods.”

Jepp, fler och fler börjar förstå sambanden. Som en kollega till Mattias sa: “Två av mina barndomsvänner har blivit veganer nu oxå, klart att man börjar fundera på vad detta beror på”. De är sannolikt pålästa helt enkelt.

Läs hela artikeln i huffingtonpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment