Thursday 1 February 2018

Yoga Thursday.

I just gave my second yoga class in my newest group. It is such a blessing to watch them leave with relaxed faces and bodies. To watch the shift taking place fills my heart with love. All of them are women and as women we are created to give. Give life and give love. Nurture. But in a yoga class they get to focus totally on them selves. They get to give back to them selves. Refill. In Kundaliniyoga there is always a longer rest. And giving yourself the opportunity to just lay down on your back for up to 10 minutes is luxurious. I recall when I was pregnant with my second son and I went to prenatal yoga. I recall thinking that the rest was the best part of the whole yoga class! 


On my way home from the yoga class I listened to the Rich Roll podcast. Rich is one of the best interviewers I've heard. It is more like a conversation than an interview.




When I came home Mattias had made a delicious dinner. He had his day off with Charlie today. I love the fact that Mattias and I take one day off each every week to be with Charlie. Tomorrow Charlie will go to his daycare mom and I will work with Pearls of Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment