Friday 16 February 2018

Focus - throughout the day.

Good evening!

I hope you have had a lovely Friday. I started my day with yoga and meditation to be prepared to meet the challenges during the day. It can be challenges with relationships, with lack of my own motivation and so on. That's why it's so great to start the day in a prepared and focused way. As a project manager I wouldn't start a project without any preparations and I should actually value every day to be important enough to be fully prepared. This life is precious. Something to value high. And we should respect ourselves enough to make the best out of every day.


Me enjoying a smoothie this morning. I filmed 3 meditations today. One in English and two in Swedish. It's been over four years since I edited and posted videos though so I have to kind of start over again. What video editing program should I use? And so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment