Tuesday 13 February 2018

My Tuesday.

Charlie had a fever yesterday so we stayed at home today too. His appetite return at dinner time so tomorrow I think he will be ready to go outside and play. When we are ill our bodies wants to focus on fighting the virus. Not be forced to eat. Charlie often prefers fruits and raw veggies when he is ill and the old Jessica would have been a bit worried about that. Now I know better and I also know that the appetite will return. Honestly I don't know any child who loves eating healthy as Charlie does. One reason is that he is used to eat healthy since he was a baby and another is that we never force him to eat. Since Mattias and I are on a healthy diet he has also always eaten what we eat. No special "child food". I see so many around me giving their children a boring tasting child food while they are eating something more tasty and delicous. When I started feeding Charlie something else than breast milk when he was a baby it was fruit. Children loves fruit! Fruit are also one of the healthiest food on the planet. It is so, so sad that so many people don't eat fruit because of "all" the sugar it contains. Download a simple app called cron-o-meter and start education yourself on all the nutrients you find in fruit. Your body will love you!

Before Mattias went to work I went for a run. It was quite a tough one because it was hard to run in the snow today. The snow was hard and soft at the same time so it was like running in sand. It was a really good workout for my legs though.

Charlie and I played with lego and did yoga today. After I had put Charlie to bed I meditated. So today I have done all of the three things I believe is an important foundation in my life: running, yoga and mediation.



My beautiful boy doing his version of meditation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment