Thursday 18 January 2018

Pearls of yoga tomorrow.

So, good evening. I just edited some of the information Maja and I will handle to the guests on our Home Party 2.0. When doing so I came over this Ted talk by Dr Dean Ornish. He has shown that heart diseases aren't only preventable but even reversable on a plant based diet. Did your doctor tell you that? I hope she has because otherwise she is not up-to-date with the latest data. Did you know that Dr Kim Willians, former President of American Collage of Cardiology once said:

"There are two kinds of cardiologists: vegans and those who haven't read the data."

 No, you can't force a diet on anybody. But everybody has the right to know what their choices are.



Today was my last day this week as a Project Manager och tomorrow I will work with my own company, Pearls of Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment