Wednesday 10 January 2018

A scary time ahead!

Hello!

Tomorrow I will go back to work. Mattias has been working since Monday so it's been just Charlie and me. Mattias will have the rest of the week off so Charlie won't start at his daycare mom until Monday.

Charlie and I have had really lazy an fun days. We've been to the forest, we've been tidying his room, sorting out books he doesn't like to read any more, singing and enjoying healthy foods together.

This year is both exciting and scary for me. I will work less as a Project Manager and start building my business in health and yoga. It's a bit scary because it is hard do go down in salary. I went to a yoga studio near by to check out if I could give some classes there. But the salary they would pay was a joke. It was what you would be satisfied with as a teenager but I'm a grown up woman with lots of experience and a family to support. I cannot do charity work. I was told to see it as I was payed for doing what I loved, my hobby. But come on! When I worked as a Java Developer nobody said, hey, since you love programming as much as you do we will pay you a really humiliating salary.


Bolognese with beluga lentils


Today's smoothie


In the forest

No comments:

Post a Comment