Friday 12 January 2018

My first day with Pearls of Yoga!

Yay! Fridays are the days I will focus on working with my new business Pearls of Yoga. Since I started working at my other job yesterday I have bit of a back log so today I will focus more on my work as a Project Manager.

But I have had some time to focus on Pearls of Yoga. The name might change, I might use my own name and so on but this is what I have at the moment.

Tomorrow we will plan our upcoming Yoga, Meditation and Plant Based cooking retreat in late April. We will offer three kinds of yoga: Kundalini, Yinyoga and Global Yoga. We will also offer cooking courses and lectures about plant based eating.

I will also attend a course in diet counseling. I already do 'hobby' counseling with friends and family (since this is one of my greatest interests) but as I want to work with this as a professional I think it's great to have a diploma. I will start offering diet counseling via Skype and I really look forward to that!

I also have in the pipe to make a Kundalini Yoga app or something similar.

My dear friend Maja and I are also starting this über cool Home Party 2.0 thing where we offer Yoga and plantbased meals (and cooking demos) at peoples houses.

So there are lots of fun things going on! :)

I hope I will be able to post here regularly too because writing and inspiring people to a healthier more authentic life  is also one of my passions.



Maja and my upcoming Home Party 2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment