Saturday 13 January 2018

Follow your passion to be smarter and more kind to the people around you!

If you follow me on Insta Story you know that I woke up at 4:30 am this morning. One of the cats woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep. I was too excited! I was excited about my new business. Finally, finally am I about to do what I have been wanting to do for years. I just couldn't see how it would be possible. But this summer I kind of let go. I knew what I wanted but not how and suddenly my boss said: Why don't you take an extra day off and start working with your business? It was as simple as that and so hard to figure it out by myself. And do you realize what a smart boss I have? She knows that if I can follow my passion I will be a better Project Manager as well. Yes, she takes a risk. I might resign. But she also knows that if I don't try to follow my dream it will always be in the back of my mind and it wont't make me the best employee. I actually love working as a Project Manager but I also love working with healthy food and yoga. I guess that is my passion.

On Thursday this week the very same boss invited a lecturer to talk about our brain. The topic was about what we can do to develop our beautiful brain even further. And one important thing to create a happy brain (and hence a smarter one) is to have passion in our lifes. This means that we should do things we really, really love. So my friends, doing these things not only makes you a happier person, which all the people around you will benefit from, you will also be a smarter person. If you live in Sweden and wish to learn more about this topic check out this page: www.hjaltebolaget.se

After breakfast Maja and I took the kids to the forest. I'm so happy to share my love for nature with family and friends! In the afternoon Maja came over to me to plan our Yoga and Plantbased Weekend in April. We will co-host this weekend with Sara and Jenny so we had set up a Skype meeting. It will be a retreat. But since lots of people I have spoken to, who are not in the yoga world, think that a retreat means that you are forced to be in silence all the time, we decided to market it as a Yoga Weekend instead of Retreat. On this Plant Based Yoga and Meditation weekend we will offer different kinds of yoga, meditation, lectures, delicious and healthy organic plant based glutenfree food. We will also offer private sessions.
You can be an experienced yogi or a newbie to attend.





No comments:

Post a Comment