Wednesday 6 December 2017

Is there anybody out there..

reading blogs anymore?

I feel a longing to start writing again but I wonder if anyone still read blogs. Or is it just insta and short stories that can catch peoples interests nowadays? Well I guess I have to try to find out.

I will also make an effort to write in English. That's definetly going to be a challenge. I held my first yoga class in English in October this year. And I think it went quite well.

At  the moment I'm doing a 40 days of meditation challenge. This is because I'm interested in the shift that this will bring and I also like to challenge myself. When there is will there is always a way.

I know Rich Roll often wonder about how to not just be a short lived inspiration in somebodies life but be a catalyst for something new. And I guess like with everything there needs to be a will. Just like you can't make an addict drop her habit. She has to drop it herself.

This year I have inspired two beautiful women to go plant based. But I realize that it wouldn't be possible if they weren't ready. One of my biggest motivations in this world is to inspire other people to be healthier. Not slimmer, not more beautiful. But healthier. And if they follow a plant based diet they will. And they will be slimmer and more beautiful too. But the majority of people are still far from loving themselves and therefore they don't view their bodies as a temple and therefore they are not seeking for a healthy option.

When I was 6 years old my mother got sick. That opened my eyes. Since then the most important thing for me is that everybody is healthy. Because I have seen that when you loose your health you loose everything. For some reason I also understood that so much lays in our own hands. Heart diseases are reversable on a plant based diet, cancer are preventable and sometimes even reversable on a plant based diet. That is why I have choosen to adopt this lifestyle. 

This was my breakfast smoothie today:

  • 6 bananas
  • 4 medjool dates
  • a handful of spinach
  • frozen strawberries
  • three dried apricots
  • a teaspoon of moringa
  • a teaspoon of spirulina
  • and some water

2 comments:

  1. Ser gott ut!!! Kul att du bloggar igen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja det är supergott!!! Kul att du har hittat hit igen!!!

      Delete