Wednesday 27 December 2017

Creating together.

Yesterday we did yoga again and I took this picture of my husband. So happy to do yoga together!!


Today my friend Maja and I met at the Library to set the details for our upcoming Home Party 2.0 with yoga and plant based food. On the 28th of January we will try our new concept where we offer yoga and plant based cooking at people's homes. We want to spread yoga and the plant based lifestyle and we feel that this could be a fun way doing it. The first time will be at my house at a reduced price to get feedback and hopefully one or more of the guests willl be inspired enough to host a  party at their home.

Both of us have 3-year olds so it's hard if you want to be alone for a while and focus. But we found this creative room at the Library and we could focus 100% on the planning of the event. We are both soo excited about this and I am so grateful to have found Maja to work with. I feel 2018 is going to be very special.


This is how happy we are while together!

Today's smoothie was a golden one:


Ingredients:

  • Bananas
  • Apples 
  • Cucumber
  • Water
Feel free to try different combinations. Yes, sometimes it might taste horrible but soon you will get the idea and find what works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment