Friday 22 December 2017

The day before Christmas.

Yesterday, just before I would go to sleep I noticed a new podcast from Julie Piatt. It was the recording from our Malta retreat in October! Of course I had to listen. I didn't finish it though because I really needed to sleep. Julie also spoke about her next retreat on her own which will be in Miami. This time I'm not that eager to go as I was the last time. The last time she announced that she was going to have a retreat on her own in Malta I got so excited! I felt like wild horses couldn't keep me from going there. I so much needed that experience for my healing journey. Now I don't feel that urge to go. It might change though but this is how I feel right now. Not that I don't think the experience in Malta was one of my best ever but I did what I needed to do then. Now it's time to let the Jessica who was born out of that experience unfold and see what comes with that.
Hopefully Julie will come to Europe again soon. If your intuition is telling you to go I promise it will be something you will treasure for the rest of your life.

The latest podcast is really good, it starts with a conversation between Julie and Amber. Amber is one of the owners of Sanya Spa where the retreat was held. She is also an amazing singer. After that you will hear a Q and A that was recorded live in Malta. Yours truly asked a question so don't miss that ;)



It was a quiet day today at work so I managed to get through my mailbox and don't leave anything undone. A great feeling!  I worked from home so during my lunch break I made some vegan gluten free Christmas Bread for the celebration tomorrow!!! We are celebrating tomorrow because Vincent is going to visit his girlfriend in England on Christmas Eve. It will be so empty without him but if this it what makes him happy I will support him 100%.

I'm really ready for Christmas this year! I'm so relaxed and also excited about what the next year will bring. 2017 was a healing journey like nothing else. 2018 will hopefully be a year when I can focus on giving more than before. Not being drained energetically by old wounds and sorrows that needed to be healed.


Glutenfree Vegan bread straight from the owen! My very critical teenage boys just loved it!!!

We also prepared the kale for tomorrow. Here in Sweden it's a tradition to have stewed kale for Christmas. I stew it in a plant based cream of course.



Wishing you a really calm and warm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment