Sunday 10 December 2017

Yoga, meditation and plantpower retreat!

Today these beautiful women came to my house for meditation and to plan our first yoga and meditation retreat.
Maja and Jenny

Sara couldn't come so we all missed her. Notice the technic lego in front of Maja :D That's life in a family :)
As I mentioned, we started with meditation. All of us are doing the 40 days of meditation challenge so it was a nice thing doing today's meditation together. It's a good way to start with a meditation to set the intention. Actually I couldn't help myself from doing it when I woke up this morning so I did it twice today.

We are going to have our first retreat together in the spring. We were brainstorming ideas and one thing is for sure we will not have a problem filling this retreat with interesting stuff!!! We will provide Kundalini Yoga, Global Yoga, Meditation, delicious plant based meals, the participants will learn how to prepare plant based food that work in a busy everyday life and so on.

I'm a solo player but I just feel that it's time to come together if we really want to make a shift in this world. 

The first retreat will be held in Sweden and the next will be in Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment